Sunday, April 24, 2011

Where have I been?

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted in over a week.
To make a long story short, my wife had a baby! I was hoping to get my full 3 weeks of heating in before the bundle of joy arrived, but he was a little bit early. Mother and baby are both doing perfectly!

I haven't been able to continue to the experiment, 1) because we have been busy and 2) my mother-in-law is staying over.

I plan on restarting things in about 2 weeks. You can check back then.

The last day of my experiment was Day 15. Here is what the sperm looked like then: (The first one is at 40x and the second is at 10x)



I can't do a true sperm count, but things aren't grossly different.

1 comment:

  1. Hi louie I've been practicing testicular heating for over seven years. And have developed a unique method of it called t3. You are making many of the same mistakes that I made when I first began doing this in 2004. This is the URL to the t3 project which uses a much lower temp level and better testing method than you are attempting. Please don't hurt yourself and blame this method later.

    R.G.

    http://fatherhoodbychoice.org/article.php?story=20110403064726769

    ReplyDelete